Bronco Berry Sauce is an easy-to-make homemade Berry Sauce recipe that is great to use on a sandwich, pasta, or even with ice cream.
This sauce is usually served with pancakes or waffles.
Its recipe is very versatile and can be used in many dishes or used as a marinade, or as a dip or sauce.
You can also use this berry sauce as a topping to an apple or apple pie, as the sauce provides unique flavors you won’t get anywhere else.
Hence, let’s talk about how to make bronco berry sauce from the comfort of your home in this guide.
What is Bronco Berry Sauce?
Bronco Berry Sauce is an easy recipe perfect for any picnic, backyard barbecue, or anytime you’re looking for a great summer treat.
You can make this berry space with just a few ingredients.
This sauce recipe is made from jalapeno peppers that are combined with water, corn syrup, and white vinegar and then baked in the oven for about 20 minutes to make it sweeter and softer.
Bronco Berry Sauce is an enjoyable way to enhance fruits’ flavors and colors. This sauce can be made and stored in the refrigerator or freezer for future use.
How To Make Bronco Berry Sauce
This sauce is one of the simplest homemade sauces you can find. It doesn’t require whimsy ingredients and makes an outstanding pairing for all kinds of meat and fish.
However, it requires some time to make, though, simmering the ingredients for about 20 minutes.
Bronco berry sauce is Perfect for a picnic, backyard barbecue, or brunch. Here is everything you need to make this delicious yet versatile sauce
- 1 cup of water
- ½ cup of ketchup
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon of paprika
- 4 tablespoons of corn syrup
- 4 tablespoons of red bell pepper, minced
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon of canned jalapeno peppers
- 4 tablespoons of white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons of Pectin powder
- A pinch of cayenne pepper
- Barbecue sauce could make an excellent ketchup substitute for this Bronco Berry Sauce.
This is because it includes vinegar, tomato paste, brown sugar, liquid smoke, and other spices.
However, you need to reduce some of the components you need for the sauce.
- Maple syrup has a bit thinner consistency than corn syrup; you can still use it in equal amounts to substitute corn syrup
- Lemon juice is an excellent substitute for white vinegar since it adds the required acidity and hints of brightness to the dish.
Instructions on How to Prepare
- Put water, ketchup, brown sugar, paprika, corn syrup, white vinegar, garlic powder, Pectin powder, and a pinch of cayenne in a blender and blend for about 15 to 20 seconds.
- Add bell peppers, jalapenos, and the blended ingredients to a small saucepan and heat, stirring for about 20 minutes.
- Stir the mixture after 20 minutes and simmer the sauce for another 10 minutes on low heat until the sauce thickens.
- Place the saucepan on a plate or a cooling rack to cool. By now, the mixture should result in a steak sauce-like consistency.
- Transfer it to a sealed container and store it in the fridge once cooled.
- You can now enjoy your Bronco Berry Sauce with burgers or wings.
How to Serve Bronco Berry Sauce
As said earlier, the Bronco Berry Sauce is very versatile, and you can serve it with various dishes.
You can also use it as a topping for sandwiches, pasta, steaks, pancakes, and ice cream.
Here are some serving options to consider with bronco berry sauce
- You can serve it with Grilled Salmon.
This will give it a pleasant sweet undertones that perfectly counterbalance traditionally salty, fatty fish like salmon.
However, you must marinate the salmon in a savory bourbon sauce for about 2 hours and then quickly grill for about 5 to 7 minutes.
- You can also serve it with Shrimp
This sauce will work best with grilled shrimp, as the sweet flavors of this sauce will make your shrimp taste like nothing you’ve tried before.
However, you to only marinate your shrimp for an hour at maximum.
- Also, you can serve it with Meatballs
To serve with meatballs, you need to heat 1 cup of the Bronco Berry Sauce in a large skillet.
Then add about 12 ounces of chili sauce, 1 teaspoon of black pepper, and 1 teaspoon of cumin.
Add your meatballs and occasionally stir until ready.
How to Store Leftover Bronco Berry Sauce
Bronco Berry Sauce will maintain its deliciousness and versatility, perfect for topping, marinating, and sipping sauce if you store it according to the best recommendations.
You can Store Bronco Berry Sauce in the Fridge
You must label the sealed airtight container and store it in the back of your fridge. The vinegar in the sauce will preserve well.
However, Once you notice a mold or any other sign of deterioration, throw it away.
You can also Store Bronco Berry Sauce in the Freezer
If you have leftover sauce, pour the leftovers into an airtight container or freezer bag and freeze.
Bronco Berry Sauce can stay in the freezer for about 3 to 4 months.
If you are looking for a delicious, versatile, and easy to make sauce that goes with many servings and toppings, you have the bronco berry sauce.
This sauce is made with the most simplest and easy to get ingredients yet produces a great and enjoyable taste.
To make your homemade sauce, we have listed out all of the ingredients and substitutions you can get at your disposal for this sauce.
For a perfect cooking result, follow the instructions on how to make it given above.
You can serve this sauce with shrimp, meatballs, or grilled salmon.
You can also store leftover sauce recipes in the fridge and also in the freezer for a longer time.
We hope that this guide has been helpful.
Did you try this recipe? Please share your thoughts with us.