Have you ever heard of a Dutch Bros Golden Eagle drink and wondered how you could lay hands to try out the recipes from home to get the same taste?
Then you need to stop scrolling and read this right now, as this blog post contains everything you need to know.
Golden Eagle drink is a classic drink offered at Dutch Bros.It is prepared using caramel sauce, vanilla syrup, bold espresso, half-and-half, whipped cream, and a caramel sauce drizzle.
It is a perfect coffee drink for any season as it can be served iced, hot, and blended,
In this article, we will highlight everything you need to know about this drink, from the ingredients used in making it to how to make Dutch Bros from home.
Also, the nutritional values of this Dutch Bros drink, how to order it, and other information you might need about it will be provided in this post.
All you need to do is to spare five minutes of your time to read through.
About Dutch Bros Golden Eagle
Dutch Bros drink has been in Dutch Bros stores since the coffee chain introduced it in 2019.
Because of the delicious taste due to the ingredients mix used to prepare it, it became popular across all the stores it was being offered.
It has also continued to be among the most ordered breves at Dutch Bros.
Dutch Bros Golden Eagle has a delightful, creamy taste with the flavors of coffee from the bold espresso and its sweet taste from the vanilla syrup, caramel sauce, and the half-and-half used in the preparation.
How To Make Dutch Bros Golden Eagle From Home
If you would like to try your hand on it yourself method of this drink, then let’s talk about that in this section
Equipment needed for this drink
Ingredients needed for the Dutch Bros
- Half and half
- Bold Espresso
- Vanilla syrup
- Caramel sauce
- Whipped cream
- Caramel sauce drizzle.
- Half and a half: half and half are used to make it creamier and thicker.
This is prepared by mixing half cream and half milk.
- Bold espresso: Bold espresso gives this Dutch Classic drink a stronger taste and flavor of the coffee.
- Vanilla syrup: vanilla syrup adds a sweet taste to this drink and gives it a light flavor of vanilla.
- Caramel sauce: caramel sauce is used to add flavor.
- Whipped cream and caramel drizzle: They are used as toppings for this creamy Dutch Bros drink.
How to make Dutch Bros Golden Eagle Drink
- Pour your desired espresso into your blender.
- Add a few pumps of vanilla and caramel sauce to it.
- Add half and half to your combination and blend them.
- After blending, pour into a cup and top with whipped cream and caramel sauce, drizzle, and enjoy.
- If you prefer it to be extra cold, add ice according to preference, and voila!
- Calories (with Sugar) 560mg
- Calories (without sugar) 404mg
- Frappuccino (Calories) 510mg
- Latte (Calories) 210mg
- Cholesterol 120mg
- Sodium 280mg
- Carbs 46g
- Sugar 39g
- Protein 12g
- Caffeine 256mg
- Add chunks of ice cubes for a colder Golden Eagle.
- Use a light espresso if you prefer a delicate coffee taste and flavor
- If you wish to emulate the Dutch Bros aesthetic, use the caramel drizzle around the edges of the cup for the complete experience.
- Do not steam the half-and-half to help it remain super smooth.
- When it is served in a large size, it contains a total of 256 milligrams of caffeine in it.
- Dutch Bros golden eagle contains 2% of whole milk.
- The dairy milk is gotten from Oregon Diary. If you are not a dairy person, Dutch
- However, it offers several non-dairy kinds of milk, like oat milk, as an alternative to people who are not dairy.
- You can this drink at Dutch Bros by requesting ice cubes to be put into it if you prefer it when cold and ask to use hot espresso for a hot version of this drink.
How To Order Dutch Bros Golden Eagle
If you want to try out this Dutch Bros drink for the first time, here is the best way to enjoy your order
You can order this coffee drink in
- Iced, and
The cold order can be achieved when you request your drinks with chunks of iced cubes
The hot order can be achieved by requesting drinks with a hot espresso.
The blended order is a creamier and frostier version of the drink and reaches you thoroughly blended. It also contains the right amount of caffeine to brighten your morning and give you a slight shiver on a scorching day.
Amount of Caffeine in Dutch Bros Golden Eagle
This drink naturally contains caffeine; however, your choice of serving size determines the caffeine’s amount.
To break it down you will enjoy approximately 256mg of caffeine for every 20 ounces of fluid to break it down.
This is because the Golden Eagle drink consists of double shots of hot espresso; as such, the amount of caffeine is high.
However, it doesn’t have a bitter taste despite the amount of caffeine in it. The vanilla syrup and caramel drizzle make up for a sweet combination.
Dutch Bros Golden Eagle drink was introduced in 2019 at the Dutch Bros stores. It became popular within a few weeks because of the delicious taste due to the ingredients mix used to prepare it and has continued to be among the most ordered breves at Dutch Bros.
This drink has a delightful, creamy taste with the flavors of coffee from the bold espresso. It tasted sweet from the vanilla syrup, caramel sauce, and the half-and-half used in the preparation.
It comprises ingredients like Half and half, Bold Espresso, Vanilla syrup, Caramel Sauce, Whipped cream, and Caramel sauce drizzle.
You can prepare this easily when you combine the ingredients in a blender and blend them or mix them thoroughly in a cup.
You can also enjoy it as a cold drink when you put in a chunk of ice cubes or a hot drink when you use hot espresso.
You can also enjoy it as a blended drink in creamier and frostier versions when it is thoroughly blended. However, this drink contains a high amount of caffeine which is considered unsafe for children.
This caffeine content will be slightly reduced when you take it in smaller sizes.