Mango Habanero Wingstop is a very simple dessert and one of the easiest Wingstop recipes, ideal for parties or just hanging out with friends over movies.
You came across this article because you searched for Mango Habanero Recipe.
So, let’s dive fully into what Mango Wingstop is and how you can easily make yours using this simple recipe.
What Is Mango Habanero Wingstop?
It is a delicious wing sauce, usually in a bottle.
It can be used on any chicken wing as it is made with mango habanero, which is a very mild habanero.
Habanero peppers are usually hot and spicy, but the mango habanero pepper has a sweet flavor that makes it versatile in recipes.
How to Make Mango Habanero Wingstop
- 1½ lbs of Chicken Wing Drummettes
- One tablespoon of Olive Oil
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ tablespoon of Black Pepper
- 1 cup of Diced Ripe Mango
- 1 Habanero Pepper
- 1 cup of water
- ¼ cup of Gluten-Free Tamari
- ½ teaspoon of Ground Ginger
- ¼ teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- ⅓ teaspoon of Honey
- 2 teaspoons of Cornstarch Mixed with Water
Instructions On How To Prepare
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Use foil to prepare a baking dish.
- Add the chicken wing, salt, pepper, and oil to a bowl.
- Cook for about 30 to 35 minutes at 400°F.
- In a food processor, combine 1 cup water, tamari, habanero pepper, and mango to make a sauce.
- Continue processing until a smooth consistency is reached.
- Boil the mixture over medium heat in a small saucepan.
- Combine the ginger, garlic powder, and honey in a mixing bowl and set the heat to medium-low.
- Add the cornstarch and water slurry to the ginger combo and stir until the liquid thickens.
- Allow to boil for 7 minutes for the sauce to thicken and warm.
- Set the oven to broil once the chicken is fully cooked.
- Broil for 5 minutes and then Remove the chicken from the oven and coat it with the sauce.
- Cook the chicken under the broiler for an additional 3 to 5 minutes or more, depending on your preference for crispy or sticky.
- Take off the heat, and it is ready to be served.
- Calories: 160
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated fat: 9 g
- Sodium: 143mg
- Carbs: 6 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Sugar: 17 g
- Add a pinch of salt to the meat before you cook it to help bring out the flavor of the habanero and make it taste even better!
- Add some hot sauce before you eat them; if you want to make your wings even spicier,
- When serving your wings with dip or sauce, ensure to keep them separate from one another so that each person gets their own bowl or plate of dip or sauce so that they can enjoy each one without having to share with anyone else at the table!
- Use a milder variety of hot sauce like Tabasco instead of something hotter like sriracha or Carolina Reaper pepper sauce If you don’t like spiciness but still want some heat in your food.
Best Way to Serve Mango Habanero Wingstop
- With Salad
A salad is always a good serving idea, especially if you have an avocado in the house.
- With Salsa or Guacamole
Both are great with wings as well as chicken and other meats.
Salsa is good because it has lots of spices that are great for adding flavor and also help keep blood sugar levels stable.
Guacamole is also good because it has healthy fats that help you feel full for a long time.
You can store mango habanero Wingstop in
- Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
- Store in an airtight container, as humidity can cause mold to grow on the product over time.
- However, if you’re storing it for longer than 2-4 days, it is recommended that you keep it in the refrigerator to prevent spoilage and keep it fresh!
You can reheat mango habanero Wingstop by microwaving it for about 30 seconds on high. You can also put the wings in a pan with some water and bring them to a boil.
Then summer for about two minutes, then drain and serve.
Health Benefits of Mango Habanero Wingstop
Mango Habanero Wingstop is a dish created from two of the world’s favorite foods: mango and habanero peppers.
As such, this combination of flavors has been known to aid in digestion, reduce inflammation, improve heart health, and even help with weight loss.
Also, It improves digestion by stimulating saliva production and reducing stomach acidity.
The chili peppers in this dish can also help reduce inflammation in your body and can help lower your risk of heart disease.
The fruit also helps you burn fat if you’re trying to lose weight, and they are rich in antioxidants that will help protect your cells from damage caused by free radicals.
The mango habanero has a sweeter, softer flavor and less heat. However, it takes a bit of time to prepare.
It is a dish made from two world-favorite mangoes and habanero peppers.
All the ingredients and method of preparing this delicious dish has been extensively analyzed in this guide.
This recipe contains 160 Calories: 160, 8g Fat, 9g Saturated fat, 143 mg Sodium, 6g Carbs, 0 g Fiber, and 17g Sugar.
It can be served with salad, salsa, and guacamole.
It is best stored in an airtight container or the refrigerator if you want to keep it for longer days.
You can reheat leftover mango habanero Wingstop in a microwave or boil it in a pan for two minutes with water.