Are you excitedly looking out for the perfect and easiest pancake recipe? You have no doubt come to the correct place as this post will guide you through how to prepare your homemade McDonald’s pancake recipe copycat with our recipe directory.
McDonald’s Pancake recipe copycat is a homemade delectable breakfast version motivated by the famous fast food chain restaurant.
This Pancake recipe is the best pancake, and it is an easy-to-make pancake recipe that tastes just like the one bought at Mcdonalds’s.
They are so fluffy and from scratch. It is a fantastic recipe for kids. You can also add some chocolate chips or spread Nutella on them.
In this recipe guide, you will learn about the equipment, ingredients, and how to make a perfect Mcdonald’s recipe from home.
Why People Love The Mcdonald’s Pancake Recipe
- It tastes exactly like the real pancake bought at McDonald.
- The McDonald’s Pancake recipe is one of the finest copycat recipes for delectable pancakes that will taste like you are eating it at McDonald’s.
- These pancakes are one of the easiest recipes to make, and this recipe is just foolproof.
Even newbie cooks could make a mouth-watering breakfast any morning.
- You only require a few simple ingredients you have on hand already to create these fluffy pancakes.
- Also, this recipe can make so many fluffy pancakes, and you can freeze them so we have ready-made pancakes for a few days.
- They are much easier to heat up than making a new batch of pancakes every day.
- You can just put them in the microwave for 30 to 45 seconds and enjoy your hearty breakfast.
- Last;y, Mcdonald’s Pancake Recipe, is much cheaper and tastes a lot better than store-bought frozen pancakes.
How To Make McDonald’s Pancake Recipe
- Griddle: For the making of pancakes, we make use of a flat griddle. You could also make use of a frying pan or a pancake maker.
- Ladle: Use a ladle that has a pouring lip bowl. It will enable you to pour the batter nicely into the griddle.
- Flat Ladle: make use of a flat ladle to flip the pancake over.
- Bowl: Mix the ingredients to prepare the batter in a bowl.
- Mesh Strainer: add in the dry ingredients using a mesh strainer. It will enable you to avoid adding any big lumps into the bowl.
- Spoon: pour a teaspoon of real maple syrup on the top of the pancake with a spoon.
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour (you may try half white flour and half the whole wheat flour)
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- A teaspoon of salt
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 whole eggs beaten
- 2 cups of milk
- 4 tablespoons of oil
- In a big bowl, whisk two eggs with milk till bubbles are formed.
- Add the all-purpose flour, salt, sugar, and baking powder. Mix consistently and blend to create a thick and even batter.
- Using a measuring cup, take around ¼ cup of batter and slowly pour it into a hot frying pan. Pour in a circular motion to circulate the batter into a round shape.
- Cook on low heat until bubbles form at the top of the pancake.
This process could take any time from 2 to 3 mins.
- Flip the pancake over, then cook it on the other side for one more minute.
- Heap the pancakes onto a plate, then repeat the cooking procedure with the remaining batter left.
- Add in more butter or oil as required.
- Decorate the pancakes with a tablespoon of maple syrup with butter on the top.
- Your Mcdonald’s pancake recipe is ready to be Served warm.
- Preparation time: 5 mins
- Cooking time: 25 mins
- Total time: 30 mins
Expert Kitchen Tips
- Make use of pancake rings for perfectly round pancake shapes.
- Make use of a nonstick cooking spray instead of using oil and butter if you are cutting down on fat and calories.
- Put the cooked pancakes on a baking sheet in a single file, then keep warm in a low-temperature (200 degrees Fahrenheit) oven.
Expert Topping Tips
There are a number of ways you could enjoy your pancakes.
Here are some creative ways to enjoy your pancakes
- If you are making pancakes for a birthday or housewarming celebration, you can top the pancakes with sprinkles and whipped cream.
- Use Real maple syrup and a bit of butter to make pancakes rich and tasty. The thick, fluff pancakes absorb the appetizing toppings.
- Put a portion of cooked bacon on the griddle and cover it with pancake batter, then let it cook.
- You can add some diced fruits to top the pancakes.
- You can also garnish the top of the pancakes with different types of syrup other than maple syrup.
- Calories: 503kcal
- Carbohydrates: 67g
- Protein: 13g
- Fat: 20g
- Saturated fat: 5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 5g
- Trans fat: 0.1g
- Cholesterol: 96mg
- Sodium: 847mg
- Potassium: 281mg
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 19g
- Vitamin A: 316IU
- Calcium: 436mg
- Iron: 4mg
How To Store Pancake Batter
Store the prepared pancake batter in the refrigerator for up to 1 hour for your fluffiest pancakes.
Also, you can store the batter for a day or two days in the refrigerator in an air-tight container if you wish to store it for a longer period.
however, do not expect your pancakes to be as light and fluffy as the immediately prepared ones, as most of the baking powder in it would have released its bubbles at that time.
How To Store Already Prepared Pancakes
- Wrap the leftover and cooled pancakes in a plastic or air-tight container for up to a week.
- Reheat in your microwave or oven till it gets hot.
- Refrigerate the leftover and cooled pancakes covered in plastic wrap, then placed them in freezer bags or air-tight containers.
- Soften first for faster reheating or reheat while frozen in the toaster, microwave or oven.
- Reheat in the microwave or toaster for around 20 seconds.
What to serve with the Mcdonald’s Pancake Recipe
The McDonald’s pancake recipe can be served with a number of sides dishes which include:
- Seasoned pork sausage patty
- Warm biscuit
- Salty hot sausage
- Scrambled eggs
- Harsh crispy browns
McDonald’s pancake recipe is a healthy and yummy breakfast or dinner that can be made into different sizes and shapes with several varying flavors and toppings.
This recipe is suitable for a family or self-meal where you can get all the ingredients needed at home. It is also a recipe that is a quick and easy meal anyone can make.
In this write-up, you have been guided on the equipment needed, the ingredients needed, and how to make a perfect homemade copycat of the Mcdonald’s pancake recipe.
Also, we have discussed what you serve with and the storage method of McDonald’s pancake recipe.
We hope you find this article useful!
Thanks for reading.
Are the McDonald’s pancakes and the McDonald’s hotcakes the same?
According to McDonald’s official website, there is no difference between pancakes and hotcakes. They only choose to call them hotcakes instead of pancakes.
What will McDonald’s pancake recipe look and taste like?
McDonald’s pancakes are a fluffy, soft, and flavorful type of pancake. This homemade copycat recipe will undoubtedly hit the right mark if you follow the guidelines.
How does McDonald’s restaurant make their signature pancakes?
McDonald’s uses a pancake maker to make their pancakes in batches.
Nonetheless, in one go of a batch, they make three pancakes. Lubricate the pancake maker with oil, then pour the batter onto the hot pan. Cover gently with the lid, then cook for around 5 mins. The pancakes are ready.
What is the fundamental difference between hotcakes and pancakes?
Generally, pancakes are usually fluffy, but hotcakes are thick and dense cakes.
In addition, Hotcakes has a thin diameter in comparison to pancakes.
Are the McDonald’s pancakes good?
Yes, certainly. They are really good and fluffy with an entirely sweet flavor.
How long do the Mcdonald’s pancakes last frozen?
You can still store your McDonald’s pancakes recipe for up to 3 days in the refrigerator.