Are you searching for healthy and easy gluten-free recipes? Then this is your go-to guide for a fit philosophy healthy gluten free easy recipes guide.
For celiac disease patients, the consumption of healthy gluten-free easy recipes in your breakfast is a fit philosophy. A gluten-free diet is very important for your breakfast.
Therefore, if you have been looking for a way to incorporate a gluten-free diet in your meals, in this guide, we will be discussing the fit philosophy of healthy gluten free easy recipes that are best for breakfast as well as other meals.
A Fit Philosophy Healthy Gluten Free Easy Recipes
In this section, we will discuss gluten free recipes. Ingredients and how to prepare them to serve your health and diet purposes.
Recipe 1: Gluten-Free Sandwich
Gluten-free sandwiches are one of the popular food which many people now find easier to make. This is because the ingredients are easy and simple as well the mode of preparations is very simple and straightforward.
Ingredients of Gluten free sandwich
- 3 Eggs
- 3 Broccoli Florets
- 60 g gluten-free rolled oats (2/3 cup)
- ½ tbsp baking powder
- Grind3 broccoli florets
- Add three eggs
- Add salt to taste
- Add 60 g gluten-free oats
- Put ½ tbsp baking powder
- Put in a blender and Blend well
- Bake your ingredients at 120 C for 20 mins
You can garnish with Smoked Mozilla, Salad, Tomato, Raisins
Recipe 2: Deluxe Scrambled Egg:
Deluxe scrambled egg is a nutritious gluten free breakfast option that can be prepared in minutes.
Ingredients for deluxe scrambled egg:
- Veggies of your choice
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, cheese, and your choice of veggies.
- Cook the mixture over medium heat in a skillet until it’s set.
- Serve immediately with toast or tortillas.
Enjoy your meal!
Recipe 3: Gluten-Free Sweet and Sour Chicken
If you haven’t had the gluten-free version of the sweet-and-sour chicken recipe, then you should try this.
Ingredients for Gluten-Free Sweet and Sour Chicken
- Get 300gm of diced chicken breast
- 1 red pepper (roughly cut into chunks)
- 1 green pepper (roughly cut into pieces)
- 1 onion (roughly cut into pieces)
- 75g tinned pineapple chunks
- 1-liter vegetable oil
Also, get your Batter ingredients ready:
- 90g plain gluten-free flour
- 25g corn flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- One large egg
- 130 ml cold water
- 65g tomato ketchup
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free tamari
- 2 tablespoon caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons white rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 table corn flour (mixed into 2 tbsp cold water)
- 100ml pineapple juice
- Add your plain flour, baking powder, salt, egg, and cold water in a bowl.
- Put the batter ingredients together to make the batter ensuring there is no lump.
- Add diced chicken into a separate bowl and pour the batter.
- Let the mixture settle until the heat is in the pan.
- Put considerate vegetable oil into a saucepan to half-fill the pan.
- Add the chicken pieces when the vegetable oil is hot enough, add the chicken pieces.
- Fry them in bunches for 4-the c5 at once until they turn a nice brown color.
- Drain out the excess oil by putting them into cloth.
- Add the gluten-free soy sauce to a bowl
- 2 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- Add juice from tin pineapple chunks
- Crush your garlic and add (optional)
- Add tomato ketchup to it
- Add corn flour mixed with cold water
- Mix all the ingredients very well
- Add the roughly chopped onion, capsicum, and all the veggies and stir fry it
- Pour the sauce and boil it
- Add the chicken with some chunks of pineapple
Recipe 4: Gordon Ramsay scrambled eggs
Gordon Ramsay scrambled eggs is one a fit philosophy of healthy gluten free easy recipes that you can make in minutes with few ingredients.
Ingredients for Gordon Ramsay scrambled Eggs
- Six large eggs
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup of shredded cheese (optional)
- Pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk the eggs and milk together in a large bowl until they become nice and frothy
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet to give you a light and fluffy eggs
- Scramble until you reach the doneness of your choice.
- Season with salt and pepper, and add the shredded cheese if desired.
It is best enjoyed when Serve immediately after it is done.
Recipe 5: Tomato butter sauce Gordon Ramsay
Tomato butter sauce Gordon Ramsay is a rich and flavorful gluten-free sauce perfect to boost your favorite pasta dish.
Ingredients for Tomato butter sauce Gordon Ramsay
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 1/2 diced onion
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 ounce of can crushed tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp sugar (optional)
- Melt the in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the diced onion and minced garlic into it, and cook until softened.
- Add the crushed tomatoes and let it simmer.
- Season with salt and pepper
- You can add sugar if desired.
- Let it Simmer for 10 minutes, or until it is slightly thickened.
- Serve with your favorite pasta dish.
Recipe 6: Gluten-Free Bread
Although, those with celiac disease or gluten intolerance have been advised to stay far away from bread. This is because most bread is made with wheat, a gluten-containing grain.
However, these gluten-free bread recipes are safe for consumption.
So, try some soon!
Ingredients for Gluten-Free Bread
- Warm water 360 ml
- Dry yeast of 4 ½ tablespoon
- 3tablespoonsn of Honey or Maple syrup
- 4tablespoonsn of Olive oil
- 480-600 ml Gluten-free flour
- 2 Egg White
- Psyllium husk Powder (optional)
- Put some water to boil
- Mix your yeast with hot water.
- Add psyllium (if desired) to it and let it rest for 10 mins.
- Add honey, olive oil, and salt into the mixture and stir
- Add gluten-free flour
- Mix the solution for 2 mins before you add egg white and stir again
- Leave the mix uncovered for 30-45 mins
- Put to Bake at 200 C for 40 mins
- Let it cool then enjoy your gluten-free bread.
Recipe 7: Chicken parmesan recipe Gordon Ramsay
A fit philosophy of healthy gluten-free easy recipes won’t be complete without the Chicken parmesan recipe from Gordon Ramsay recipes.
Ingredients for Chicken parmesan recipe Gordon Ramsay
- 4 skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs (to be beaten)
- 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- Pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Put chicken breasts in a shallow bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Combine flour, eggs, bread crumbs, and Parmesan cheese in a separate bowl
- Dredge chicken in the flour mixture until coated, then shake off any excess flour mixture.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the dredged chicken to the skillet
- Cook until browned and cooked through for about 3 minutes per side.
- Transfer the chicken to a baking dish.
- Put tomato sauce over chicken, then top with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is softened and bubbly for about 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe 8: Gluten-free Chicken Curry
Another hearty, satisfying dinner is the Gluten-Free Chicken curry.
It is referred to as a fit philosophy healthy gluten free easy recipes because it uses a simple homemade curry paste that is loaded with spices.
Moreover, it is delicious and easy to make.
Ingredients for Gluten-free Chicken Curry
- 4 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- ½ tablespoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar oil
- 1 chopped red chili
- 400g of chopped tomatoes
- 100 ml water
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to spice
- Rice and coriander to serve
- Cut the boneless chicken into bite-size pieces.
- Season with turmeric, chili powder, cumin, garam masala, ginger, and white wine vinegar then mix well
- Heat oil in a pot over medium heat
- Add the seasoned chicken and cook until brown
- Add chili, chopped tomatoes, water, salt, and pepper
- Mix well and bring to a boil
- Let it Simmer for 1 hour until the sauce has thickened.
- Serve with rice and chopped coriander.
Recipe 9: Chicken and Falafel Waffles
Chicken and Falafel Waffles are made of the perfect blend of sweet and savory with a hint of spice.
It is a new, tasty, and unique option for taking on chicken and falafel dishes.
Ingredients for Chicken and Falafel Waffles
- 3/4 cup of plain Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup of chopped peeled cucumber
- 1 cup of chopped green onions, divided
- 2 tablespoons of minced fresh mint plus an additional for garnish
- 1/4 tablespoon of salt
- 1/8 tablespoon pepper
- 1 can of unsalted-added garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 large egg kept at room temperature
- 1/3 cup of fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 tablespoon of gluten-free all-purpose baking flour
- 2 tbsp of Moroccan seasoning (ras el hanout), divided
- 1/2 cup of shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup of reduced-sugar apricot preserves
- 3/4 cup of chili sauce
- Preheat the waffle iron.
- Mix the yogurt, cucumber, cup of green onions, and two tablespoons of mint, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Cover the mixture and refrigerate until serving.
- Place the garbanzo beans, egg, parsley, gluten-free flour, Moroccan seasoning, and green onions in a blender.
- Cover and pulse until the batter are blended and thick.
- Bake the waffles according to instructions until golden brown
- Also, mix chicken, preserves, chili sauce, and remaining Moroccan seasoning in a small skillet,
- Thoroughly heat the mixture.
- Serve with waffles.
- You can then have it with a yogurt mixture and additional mint.
5 Breakfast Menus for A Fit Philosophy Healthy Gluten Free Easy Recipes
If you’re looking for a nutritious and filling gluten-free breakfast, you can give these a try.
1. Breakfast tacos
To make this, Soften 1/2 cup of refried beans in the microwave for about 1 minute. spread
Then spread the beans on 4 small whole wheat tortillas.
Top it with scrambled eggs, shredded cheese, and salsa.
Fold up the tacos and enjoy!
2. Overnight oats
Mix 1/2 cup of rolled oats, 1/2 cup of almond milk, 1/4 cup of chia seeds, 1 mashed banana, and 1 teaspoon of honey, all in a jar.
Mix well and refrigerate overnight.
You can top it with your favorite fruits and nuts in the morning.
3. Savory oatmeal
Cook 1/2 cup of rolled oats in a cup of water.
Stir in 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Top them with diced tomatoes, avocado, and an egg cooked to your satisfaction.
4. Egg muffins
Whisk 6 eggs, 1/4 cup of milk, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, and 1/4 teaspoon salt together.
Pour the mixture into a muffin tin with cooking spray.
Top it with diced ham, shredded cheese, and chopped vegetables of your choice. make
Put it to bake at 350 degrees until set for about 20 minutes.
5. Smoothie bowl
Blend 1 frozen banana with 1/2 cup of almond milk, 1/4 cup of spinach, 1 scoop of protein powder, and 1 teaspoon of honey until smooth. Pour into a bowl and top with your choice of fruits, nuts, and seeds.
Other Gluten-Free Recipes Best For Lunch And Dinner
For gluten free lunch and dinner meals, try these out.
1. Cauliflower rice
Grate a head of cauliflower and cook it in a pan with a bit of olive oil.
Season it with garlic, salt, and pepper.
2. Quinoa and black bean salad
Cook the quinoa according to the instruction on the package.
Mix it with black beans, diced tomatoes, corn, and a bit of olive oil and lemon juice.
3. Zucchini noodles
Spiralize a zucchini and cook it in a pan with a bit of olive oil.
Season it with garlic, salt, and pepper.
4. Roasted sweet potatoes
Roast your sweet potatoes until they are tender.
Top them with a bit of olive oil, sea salt, and freshly ground black pepper.
Gluten free food recipes are recommended for good health and a sound body.
However, to have a balanced diet and a good routine, we have compiled a list of gluten-free recipes best for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
We hope this guide on a Fit Philosophy Healthy Gluten Free Easy Recipes will help you maintain healthy and delicious gluten free meals.